Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tag your it


Michelle tagged me, so to dispell the notion that I never answer any getting-to-know-you thing, I will do this. Usually I can never get the question/form to copy and paste or whatever it is you are supposed to do to work. But I have mastered downloading a picture into my blog. Even though the pictures usually are in the wrong spot or something. so here goes. Maybe I can get this picture where I want it.


Oh...the directions are to go to the 6th folder and find the 6 picture and tell a story about the picture. I ended up having to go to a different folder because the 6 folder had pictures for one of Steven's business class presentations.
This was Halloween 2006. I barely got their costumes together due to strep throat. I think that every Halloween since I've been sick. Anyways I made Dixie Kate's costume. She had to be a princess and obviously it had to be pink. She wore the skirt everyday for about a year. Then it magically disappeared. Samuel loved his chaps and vest and would wear them almost as often as Dixie Kate wore her princess costume. It is hard to see in the picture but Michael and Joseph also have on capes with their Superman shields. Steven took the kids to the church for "Trunk-or-Treat". I put Joseph to bed and enjoyed a quiet evening (1 hour, but every minute counts). The kids had a fun and came home with lots of loot which disappeared the next day as well. I wonder who keeps taking everything. Their ages would have been Michael 5, Samuel 4, Dixie Kate 3, and Joseph soon to be 1. What cute kids.

No comments: