Sunday, February 22, 2009

I don't want to be a Sunbeam

I think that I have been very fortunate with kids and church. My oldest 3 have never had a problem with going to nursery (except for maybe the first 5 minutes)and graduating into regular Primary. Well my 3 year old just works himself into hysterics as we walk down the hall getting closer and closer to the primary room. Even when sitting with me, he about works himself into throwing up from crying so hard. I am thinking about having him wear his puppy dog backpack with a treat that can only be eaten (very conspicuously) on my lap in primary. I know you shouldn't bribe. But my theory is I don't care let him have chocolate so he can be a sunbeam too.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I like it, "I don't care, let him eat chocolate" I think that's a good mantra for all ;)

Valine Davis said...

I completely agree.