I suppose that one of the stable things in my life is that it just keeps rolling along. Regardless if you are happy, stressed, or blahzae(?). Life just doesn't stop. We are having such a lovely Indian Summer here. I love Spring and Fall.
Steven drove potato truck again this year and has managed finding odd jobs to bring in the moolah. After a very long dry spell he has had 2 interviews with two different comanies so we will see if anything pans out.
The older kids are doing well in school and are enjoying their experiences for the most part. For a little while Michael was having anxiety about school but with prayer, love and the support of teachers we've crossed that bridge.
We have 2 additions to our family. A puppy beagle mix that we've named Molly, and a yellow lab dog we've named Ginger. The kids love them and I am grateful for the hours of play the dogs give. The dogs really love the kids and are always ready to receive their love.
With Steven's potato truck drivin' he brought home some potatoes, that I have pressure cooked. The potatoes look and taste good.
The other day I got all geared up to mend jeans and o a little sewing when low-and-behold I cannot find the power cord to my machine. I am completely beside myself as to where it is. I finally have all my music and such. So the other day I decided I needed to brush up my piano skills. Got out Mr. Hanon and Mr. Czerny.....youch I am rusty. To make matters worse my piano is quite out of tune so the playing sounds even worse. Thanks to imagination I just pretend that I am playing on a lovely tuned grand piano (6 ft. at least).
No comments:
Post a Comment