We are now officially moved out of student housing and into parent housing. So glad to be done with moving and cleaning at least for a little while. Not so glad to be homeless and jobless and practically lifeless. Just grateful that we had a place to go. Steven has an interview coming this next week. In regards to 3 other jobs that he has applied for and is very interested in. No news is good news. Meaning he still in the "considering" pool. Hopefully they will at least give Steven an interview opportunity.
3 comments:
You rock!!! I felt so special that you called me in the hospital! Thank you, it meant a lot to me!!! And I needed to be cheered up! And you did it while moving. Now that is a true friend!!!
I wish I could remember what we talked about. I can only remember that you called, but that is enough to make me happy!!
Thanks again, and congratulations on you new life that is about to begin!! We will be praying for you over here!!!
Glad to hear he has leads. Good luck with everything. Hope to see you soon. Let us know if you are in the neighborhood so we can see you. We'll let you know when we go to my parents next.
Well, life has its seasons. I guess now is the time to let your little ones enjoy their grandparents. I heard someone say recently that they were staying with their parents for a while so they wouldn't have grandparent remorse when they finally left, that they would be happy they were going. Good luck with work - NM is a pretty nice place to live if you have your options open. :) Too bad I missed you this summer.
Post a Comment