I am proud to say that after 10 years I still love my husband. I even like him the majority of the time. Here is a list of how awesome he is. So hold the gagging and rolling eyes until the end please.
1. He is always kind.
2. Doesn't ever put me down or criticize me.
3. Tells me all the time how "hot" I am (which usually gets a "rrrriiiiggggghhhhttttt" from me).
4. He talks. Many a man I know don't have conversations with their wives.
5. Changes poopy diapers.
6. A messy house doesn't bother him.
7. Never complains about whats for dinner and always eats whats for dinner.
8. Held my hair out of the way so I could puke.
9. Incredibly smart.
10. Serves faithfully in his church callings
11. Honors his priesthood.
12. Always happy to see me.
13. Likes to have me around.
14. Listens to my opinions.
15. Always saves the last bit of chocolate for me (otherwise something serious would happen).
16. Doesn't mind my obsessiveness.
17. Has never yelled at me.
18. Gave me 6 beautiful children.
19. He likes my family.
20. Kind and respectful to my parents.
21. Cleans up good.
22. Encourages me in my hobbies and interests.
23. Thinks I am utterly the most amazing woman ever!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Well, you are...the most amazing woman ever! You sing and play the piano amazingly well, sew, read/well educated, cross-stitch, decorate, teach, raise those 6 kids your honey gave you, can-as in home storage, cook yummy food, make candy, are creative, serve in your church callings, look for the positive in things, never give up...even when times are tough, can make a dollar stretch further than anyone I know, .... YOU ARE AMAZING! Congratulations, btw. Jason and I just celebrated 8 years in June.
It is a blessing to have a great husband. I do remember Steve being a great guy. Lucky you!
thank you both, I made the list to remember just how lucky I am.
Definitely a keeper!!
Post a Comment