I will be the first to admit that I don't do much with my children. I do alot for them, but you know that just isn't enough. Lately I've been thinking quite a lot about my little family and how we interact with each other. I need to do more positive interacting with them, one-on-one time. As this pretty little girl gets older, I want to have a very strong positive relationship with her. She will remember the fun things that we have done together to help smooth out the rough times. SO today I decided to help her with cookies.
I've never taken the time to teach my kids to cook. Everyone knows it is faster, cleaner, and easier to do it yourself. We enjoyed the process and the cookies turned out delish....do you think it's to soon for main dish? I am ready for someone else to cook. :) All the kids were salivating and could hardly wait. Needless to say we all ate lots!

No comments:
Post a Comment