My new adventure.....I think that I have put on another 20lbs. over the past 3 months. My baby turned 1 yesterday (and I'm still carrying around pregnancy weight) and does not sleep througth the night. So
I relegated myself to the couch so I don't hear him at night.
Back to my adventure I went 2nd hand shopping for shirts and pants today. Need I say more? well I bought a pedometer and so far have only managed to read the directions. I'm stumped with setting the pace because it will require me to actually go out and walk. I guess you could say I'm moving in baby step mode. (I'm not ready to throw out the treats) I've really got to do something. Anything that fits is to long because I am a short fat woman. Or the tops fit lengthwise but not widthwise. Just call me cuddly but not a true "plus-size" woman. Maybe tomorrow I will set the pedometer.
1 comment:
You should have taken me with you! I am starting to despair that I will ever make it past those 5 darn pounds that I lose and gain and lose and gain . . . I have now been trying to break past the 5 pound mark (again) for the last 4-6 weeks! Maybe this week. I bought a pedometer too, but I keep forgetting to use it. I guess I need more sleep,too.
Post a Comment