Thursday, April 29, 2010

STOP world I want off!

Or should I say I am soooo ready for a new rut! Like new job, new house, new town, new everything kind of rut? The wind has been blowing way out of control for 2 days now. I really don't like the wind. How do you get a child to do his school work? Somedays it so painful! I just want to pull my hair out. "Could you just please, please, please go finish that assignment?!" (Without me having to sit and hold your hand.) I am so sick of school. If I had my choice there would be no school. I do enjoy having my children home. But my oldest about 90% of the time makes the homeschooling tortureous. Just a hard day today.
My poor Joseph tripped and hit his head right between the eyes on the front steps. He has a lovely goose egg there. Grandpa lovingly called him the unicorn. Today when I took a closer look at him after 2 days since the trauma. I noticed that his eyes are starting to blacken up. I hope his eyes don't get too dark. Joseph is such a funny little man. Whenever he asks for snack he says "I want 3-4-5." Love it! So you know that is more than 2.
Steven is having a grand time with his Audi. He spent much time searching for just the right parts to "Trick Out his ride". We had the time belt change and a seal. It runs well and is still a beautiful car. I am sore most days still from being rear-ended. Thank Heavens for PIP. Otherwise I don't know how I would pay for the chiropractor and massage therapist.
Would someone be interested in redecorating my blog? I am brain dead when it comes to figuring out how to change the look. Enough whinning for today.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Throw me from the train first! :)