Friday, April 13, 2012

5 down 1 to go

My youngest wants to wear underwear. Can I just send him off to a potty-training school and pick him up when he is done? It is sooo hit and miss, more miss than anything. I might hyperventilate with all the deep breathing I am doing. Day 1 is always good but keeping the momentum going after the initial excitement is a challenge. We seemed to have gotten out of the rhythm and can't get back on track. This is definitely one of the aspects of motherhood that I am ready to move on from. The thought of no more diapers just sends me into a frenzy. Imagine, I will be bumped up into the next income bracket with the money that will be saved.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I think you should totally get a metal... one for now. One for when they are all out! So close, right?