Monday, November 1, 2010

Conversations with a 9 year old boy


One day as we were driving somewhere in the car as a family. The kids were discussing what to be for Halloween.
Dixie Kate: "I want to be a princess"
Samuel: "Yeah like the princess in the movie Princess Diarrhea's"
Lots of laugh from that, when we had to explain the difference between Diary and Diarrhea.
Another Day
Samuel: "Dad how do you say that word on the bottle?"
Dad: "Worcestershire."
Samuel: "Wortforsure."
Dad: "No Samuel...woor-ster-sure."
Samuel: "Wort-for-sure?"
Dad: "Sure Samuel, if you eat this sauce it will give you "warts-for-sure".

3 comments:

Rachel Keppner said...

LOL! What a crack-up! I bet there's never a dull moment at your house! :-)

Valine, your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I love seeing your beautiful children! :-)

Love ya!
~Rachel

Teresa Brown Rudd said...

So fun to read about the kids. I was just thinking about how Jacob our youngest had been waiting for the tooth fairy for like over a week. He finally gave up and said can I just borrow a dollar and when the tooth fairy shows up I will pay you back. How lame is that. It was so fun and exciting for the first three kids, their tooth fairy was so punctual. How's life, the diet, the mice? Have you had any time to play?

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

LOL!! Jason and I got chuckles out of this one. How are things going? Will you send me your mailing address, please. Thanks!