I keep thinking maybe I skipped a day. Which is no surprise considering I never really am sure what day it is. The days kind of all blur into one.
What is not to love about a toddler. I can't get enough of Zachary. He is such a joy to watch. Lately I chuckle quite often to myself because he has figured out how to turn to the t.v. off much to the frustration of the other kids. They will be in the middle of watching a show or playing the Wii and he will jiggety jig up to the t.v. and turn it off. Zachary will then turn around and enjoy the reaction. He also loves to stand in front of the t.v. so the kids can't watch. It is great to watch him and human nature.
I am cooking down my 3rd batch of spaghetti/pizza sauce from tomatoes in our garden. It smells wonderful and tastes yummy. We've blessed with a bounty of tomatoes this year. The hymn that comes to mind is #229
Today, while the sunshines, work with a will; today all your duties with patience fulfill.
Today, while the bird sing, harbor no care; Call life a good gift; call the world fair.
Today seek the treasure better than gold, The peace and the joy that are found in the fold. Today seek the gems that shine in the heart; While here we labor, choose the better part.
Today seek for goodness, virtue, and truth, As crown of your life and the grace of your yuth.
Today, while the heart beats, live to be true, constant and faithful all the way through.
Today, today, work with a will; today, today, your duties fulfill.
Today, today, work while you may; prepare for tomorrow by working today.
1 comment:
Zachary must be cute since he shares the same name as my little one.
Post a Comment