Zachary Steven Davis entered the world at 8:05 am, May 12th. He weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.The moment Zachary heard my voice he stopped crying. It was precious
Happy Day for you guys! What fun. He looks wonderful and will enjoy all of those playmates at home. It is a joy to have our families blessed by the arrival of such sweet things isn't it!??!! Be well friend. Love, Sharon
Congrats Valine! What a joyful moment for you that your son showed that knew you instantly. Best wishes and prayers for your first weeks at home with the newest little one. Looking forward to pictures and stories!
Congratulations! He is so sweet looking. I think he looks like your other kids. I remember when Hyrum was born he stopped crying when Paul went over and talked to him. It is so wonderful that they can recognize our voices and feel security through them.
7 comments:
Happy Day for you guys! What fun. He looks wonderful and will enjoy all of those playmates at home.
It is a joy to have our families blessed by the arrival of such sweet things isn't it!??!!
Be well friend.
Love,
Sharon
Congrats Valine! What a joyful moment for you that your son showed that knew you instantly. Best wishes and prayers for your first weeks at home with the newest little one. Looking forward to pictures and stories!
Congratulations! What a wonderful family. How is recovery coming?
Congratulations! He is so sweet looking. I think he looks like your other kids. I remember when Hyrum was born he stopped crying when Paul went over and talked to him. It is so wonderful that they can recognize our voices and feel security through them.
Oh Valine, I am soooo proud of you!!!! And I love his name!!! Congrats!!! You deserve it!
I sure owe you a long email! You take care and enjoy that new baby!!!!
I've been waiting for this blog - congradulations! What a sweet baby, and how wonderful that he knew your voice and responded. Precious.
Congratulations! That's so exciting, glad that Zachary made it into your family :)
Post a Comment