
Before you call CPS, let me tell the story, because it has nothing to do with what you a visaulizing in your head.
This afternoon Joseph was play punching me in tummy. Which is becoming quite accessible. I told him there was a baby in my tummy. He just looked at me trying to register what I just said. His comment was "Baby?". "Yes, baby." He proceeded to lift up my shirt and move the top of my pants down (they come above my belly) to see my tummy. I know he was thinking "Hmm, I don't see no baby." He then put everything back into place, thought for a minute and said again "Baby?" "Yep, Joseph there is a baby." I was hoping that at some point the baby would kick and move, but already he won't cooperate. Well Joseph looked at my tummy again and then pulled up his shirt and pointing to his tummy said "Baby." I told him that only momma's can have babies in their tummies. He was satisfied with that and probably will be for the rest of his life (not having a baby in his tummy that is...)
This afternoon Joseph was play punching me in tummy. Which is becoming quite accessible. I told him there was a baby in my tummy. He just looked at me trying to register what I just said. His comment was "Baby?". "Yes, baby." He proceeded to lift up my shirt and move the top of my pants down (they come above my belly) to see my tummy. I know he was thinking "Hmm, I don't see no baby." He then put everything back into place, thought for a minute and said again "Baby?" "Yep, Joseph there is a baby." I was hoping that at some point the baby would kick and move, but already he won't cooperate. Well Joseph looked at my tummy again and then pulled up his shirt and pointing to his tummy said "Baby." I told him that only momma's can have babies in their tummies. He was satisfied with that and probably will be for the rest of his life (not having a baby in his tummy that is...)
1 comment:
Cute, precious moments! Fun website. I love your picture and comment to go with it (one of the few times they are happy to sit next to each other). I'm going to try the chicken curry in a crock pot for dinner tonight. Thanks for the idea. Love ya!
Post a Comment