Sunday, January 18, 2009
Piano
After about a year from my last fiasco (and yes it was regardless what anyone may think) of doing a musical number in Sacrament meeting. I was asked to do another musical number. So for 3 weeks I played through every piece of piano and vocal music I had trying to decide. Since I have started to have children I just haven't been able to count on my voice. I decided on a piano number. I was very diligent in practicing it everyday. The song was not particularly hard, I just wanted to keep it in my mind and fingers. This way when the nerves got to me I could have the confidence of practing daily to back me up. I am pleased to say that it went well. It has been quite some time since I have felt satisfied by my musical efforts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment